Thursday 10 March 2016

Re-imagined fairy tales

When I was doing the MA I had heaps of time to both write and submit short stories to anywhere that would take them. So naturally I wrote and submitted stories like they were going out of style, and then promptly forgot that I'd sent out to people because steroid psychosis tends to do that to a person. The up side of all the forgetting is that stuff is popping up now like inky little crocuses. I can't go through my files without finding something I don't remember writing, and every now and again I hear from people who I don't remember submitting to.

Which is why I'm as surprised as anyone that a short story of mine has been published in an anthology of darkly re-imagined fairy tales: 

Gotta admit, I adore the cover. 
Grimm and Grimmer, Volume 4 is free to Kindle subscribers and pretty dang cheap (less than a fiver) for everyone else. Check it out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment